Leadership Alignment & Engagement
- 130 year old, $2.6 billion portfolio footwear company
- 1,100 store retail chain as well as several fashion and wholesale brands
- Employs more than 13,000 people, 1,000 at St. Louis HQ
One of the key points to emerge from our discovery process was that leaders were not consistently modeling the change vision. This inconsistency could easily kill change efforts. The organizational change demanded an aligned, accountable and entrepreneurial leadership team. Also, new expectations require non-traditional methods of developing leaders, and building skills for the future such as agility, collaborative management and improved communication.
Leaders Lab – Radiant developed a series of unique, highly interactive leadership workshops for the 300 leaders who most impact the future of the business. Sessions focus not on what to think but how to think, in ways needed to turn change into opportunity. It is anything but traditional training.
Content is custom-designed to impact specific change objectives such as developing high-performance teams and digital transformation. While topics change, the experience is always surprising, responsive and highly collaborative.
- The first Leaders Lab, focused on performance measurement, resulted in the highest level of participation and quality of feedback in the evaluation process in the company’s history.
- After seeing the success of the first Leaders Lab, the company shifted their entire leadership development budget to this program and added more Leaders Lab sessions focused on specific change initiatives.
-When Forrester Research was hired to assess the organization's digital skills against other retailers, rather than have Forrester support recommendations for change, Radiant was asked to design a Leaders Lab on digital transformation.